Instrument of Government
LOCAL EDUCATION AUTHORITY
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT: ROBINS LANE PRIMARY SCHOOL
1. The name of the school is Robins Lane Community Primary School.
2. The school is a Community Primary School.
3. The name of the Governing Body is The Governing Body of Robins Lane Community Primary School.
4. The Governing Body shall consist of:-
(a) 2 Parent Governors
(b) 1 Local Authority Governor
(c) 1 Staff Governors
(d) 1 Headteacher Governor
(e) 5 Co-opted Governors appointed by the Governing Body
5. Total number of Governors: 10
(The Head Teacher to give written notice that s/he chooses not to be a Governor).
6. The term of office of all Governors is four years and existing Governors who were assimilated would finish their existing term of office.
7. This Instrument of Government comes into effect on 26th March 2018.
8. This Instrument was made by order of the St. Helens Council Local Education Authority on 26th March 2018 to comply with Part 5 (Regulations 26-31) of the School Governance (Constitution) (England) Regulations 2012.